Welcome To My Blog! The Admins are Me (Zerocool) and Mimo98 we both have blogs my is this one the other is HTTP:\\www.mimo98.blogspot.com we are both admins. SLOWDOWNS AND GLITCHES ARE POSSIBLE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMPUTER! I DO NOT UPDATE EVERY DAY!HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Friday, March 13

hey guys i just want u to know i might start pod casting soon but it will be a tech show that shows gadgets you can vote on the name though and im sorry i haven't podcasted summer fun but ask mimo98 about that im not helping make it anymore. plus im going into the robot club in my school so maybe I'll show u that too in the vids or photos i will close kids news corp since the news is that the economy MIGHT collapse and prices are high kids new corp will close in 10 days from this post. tell EVERY ONE about this cool blog as i said i might start a new site for the tech review but it will be apart from cool stuff every day thankS!!